The Center for Addiction Recovery Training (CART) is looking for a full time Administrative Coordinator to provide support in administration, customer service, and database management to the Center for Addiction Recovery Training (CART) in Hartford.
The ideal person will be enthusiastic, extremely well organized and passionate in working closely with CART/CCAR staff and people in recovery.
Here are some other qualifications:
• Four years experience in Business Administration or related field.
• Proven track record in outstanding customer service.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Excellent organizational skills with keen attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
• Exceptional computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, web-based platforms and database management.
• Strong customer service ethics.
• Promotional, marketing and sales experience a plus.
• Time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative with varied and demanding tasks.
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
• Cross-cultural skills and experience with culturally diverse populations.
• Knowledge about addiction recovery a plus.
The CART Administrative Coordinator position is a full time exempt (35 hour/week) position with occasional evenings required. A cover letter highlighting your interest and experience is required. Submit resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 860-244-2228 or mail to CCAR, Attn: Human Resources, 75 Charter Oak Avenue Building 1 Suite 305, Hartford, CT 06106 by Monday, June 12, 2017.
No phone calls please. Note: Resumes without cover letter will not be reviewed. EOE.