Ethical Considerations in Recovery Coaching: Version 2.0
Recovery coaching as a peer-to-peer recovery support services has grown exponentially over the past four years. Over 2000 coaches have been trained using the CCAR Recovery Coach Academy alone. The issue of ethical consideration has been discussed in many circles yet formal training has been lacking. This two day training addresses this critical need. Using presentations, small group work, role play and a decision making matrix many areas will be addressed including: defining the coaching service role and functions, coaching standards, issues of vulnerability, ethical decision making, performance enhancement and legal issues. Space is limited.
- Understand what ethics are and why ethics are so important when performing Recovery Coach Services
- Learn how to stay in your lane as a recovery coach
- Understand the decision making process
- Develop guidelines for making ethical decisions
- Apply the new learning to your every day work as an RC
Click here to register.